Adult Faith Formation
Grace Church offers several opportunities for you to meet God and grow in your faith beyond the scope of the worship hour. You are welcome at any number of Sunday and weekday groups!
We now have access to Amplify! Amplify has videos that can be used in your small groups, Bible studies and, of course, in your own personal faith journey. You can access all of these videos anytime and on almost any device. To access your Amplify account, click here and enter our Access Code:
Sunday Groups -- Newcomers are always welcome!
- All-Church Faith Formation (Fellowship Hall): on the first Sunday, every other month, all visitors and members of Grace UMC are invited to come together in Fellowship Hall for a presentation and conversation on a wide array of relevant topics.
- Coming Home (Room 226): a seasonal group meeting during the summer and over the holidays designed for college students and young adults. Our casual conversations are geared toward growing in fellowship and engaging with the intersection of life and faith. Contact Brentley Loufek (email@example.com) for more information.
- The Forum Class (Fireside Room): a faithful and welcoming group that enjoys a spirited study of the scriptures as well as presentations from guest speakers, often incorporating discussion and thought-provoking audio/visual material. Contact Robin Schmuckal (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Hearts on Fire (Room 250): gathers each Sunday morning with a welcoming atmosphere to share in fun but challenging and meaningful discussions around faith, discipleship, marriage, parenting, etc. Contact Bob Pacanowski (email@example.com) for more information.
- Portico Collective (Room 231): a welcoming “come as you are” group for all-ages, Portico is a safe place to wrestle with your doubts and questions. We meet on Sundays for a book discussion. Contact Traci Weilemann, (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Questors (Room 254): welcomes all adults to participate in presentations/discussions on a variety of topics: contemporary living issues, religious history, Biblical studies, etc. Class offers mission and fellowship opportunities. Contact Bobbi Khant (email@example.com) or Bob Allison (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Progressive Christianity at 7-8 p.m. (Room 254 and on Zoom) on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month. Open discussion of various non-traditional theological ideas. Contact Becky Lindsay (email@example.com) for more information.
- Portico Collective at 5-6 p.m. (Room 231). All-ages, drop-in discussion group led by Chris Weilemann. A great place to wrestle with your doubts and questions. Contact Traci Weilemann (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.