Naperville Hunger Crop Walk
Join the Grace UMC Team for Naperville’s CROP Hunger Walk on Sunday, October 17, with the outdoor and socially-distanced Kick-off Rally starting at 1:15 p.m. in Grace UMC’s lower parking lot. The walk will begin at 1:30 p.m.
A challenge has been issued to Grace UMC again this year. An anonymous donor will give an extra $1,000 if the Grace team raises at least $6,200! Can we meet this challenge?
JOIN the Grace UMC team at napervillecropwalk.org by following these simple steps:
- Click on Join or Start a Team.
- Enter our team’s name, Grace UMC-Naperville, and follow the prompts to our team page.
- Start raising funds! Let your friends and family know how they can sponsor you.
- All walkers are asked to pre-register online and use the online donation system as much as possible to minimize the number of people congregating in Fellowship Hall on the day of the walk.
Can’t walk this year? DONATE online to the Grace UMC team or a specific walker at napervillecropwalk.org by clicking on the DONATE tab at the top, then enter the team’s name, Grace UMC-Naperville, or the name for a specific walker.
Donations can also be made by check and sent to the Church Office at Grace United Methodist Church, 300 E. Gartner Road, Naperville, IL 60540. Checks should be made out to CWS. Please write CROP Walk on the memo line.
All donations collected are used to support those experiencing hunger, around the block and around the world: 25% of the funds collected are divided equally between Loaves and Fishes and the Northern Illinois Food Bank, and the remaining 75% is used by Church World Service (CWS) to fund food and water initiatives in our country and throughout the world.