Virtual CROP Hunger Walk
Sunday, October 18, 2020
Join the Grace UMC Team for Naperville’s Virtual CROP Hunger Walk on Sunday, October 18, with the Zoom Walk Rally and Kick-off at 1:15 p.m. Click here for Zoom details. Then walk where you want, when you want; alone, with family or with friends (socially distanced, safely).
A challenge has been issued to Grace UMC this year. An anonymous donor will give an extra $1,000 if the Grace UMC Team raises at least $6,060! Can we meet this challenge?
Join the Grace UMC team by clicking here and following these easy steps:
1. Click on MAKE A DONATION
2. Click on REGISTER
3. Search for the Grace UMC team, join as a walker
4. Start collecting donations! Let your friends and family know how they can sponsor you.
Can’t walk this year? DONATE online to the Grace UMC team or a specific walker at www.crophungerwalk.org/napervilleil, by clicking on “MAKE A DONATION” then choose TEAM or enter a name for a specific walker. Donations can also be made by check and sent to the Church Office at Grace United Methodist Church, 300 E. Gartner Road, Naperville, IL. 60540 and write CROP Walk on the memo line.
All donations collected are used to support those experiencing hunger, around the block and around the world: 25% of the funds collected are divided equally between Loaves and Fishes and the Northern Illinois Food Bank, and the remaining 75% is used by Church World Service to fund food and water initiatives in our country and throughout the world. The walk is virtual this year, but the NEED is real.