Our only service will be held on Saturday, October 20, at 5 p.m. due to the Naperville Marathon on Sunday, October 21.
The Saturday, October 20 service at 5 p.m. will be available for streaming all day on Sunday, October 21 on peopleofgrace.org.
WAYS TO SERVE
Sunday, October 14
Contact Gaye Lynn Loufek (email@example.com) for more information about the Bread Banquet at Faith Build.
- Children's Sabbath at 9:30 a.m.
- Bring your Favorite Bread (made or purchased) to Worship!
- Attend and Participate in the Bread Banquet at Faith Build (1557 Solfisburg, Aurora, IL) from 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Contact Phyllis Pepiot (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about CROP Walk.
- CROP WALK
- Walk in CROP Walk that steps off from Grace at 1:30 p.m.
- Sponsor a Walker in CROP Walk.
- Volunteer to build Emergency Kits with CROP Walk.
Saturday, October 20
Contact Kathy Kiefer (email@example.com) for more information about the Feed My Starving Children and Loaves and Fishes Birthday Bag service projects.
- Join us at Feed My Starving Children in Aurora from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. The group will grab lunch together after their shift. Sign up here!
- Create Birthday Bags for Loaves and Fishes (Naperville) at Grace from 4 p.m. - 5 p.m. Sign up Here!
- Donate Items for Loaves and Fishes (Naperville) Birthday Bags. Birthday Bag Donation List!
- Church-Wide Worship Service at 5 p.m. in the Sanctuary. This service will celebrate the culmination of our week of "Faith in Action" and will be the only worship service of the weekend!
Sunday, October 21
- Water/Aid Station for Naperville Marathon and 5 K
- With Grace UMC closed this morning, there are many opportunities to serve the runners from 5 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Contact Barbara McCarthy (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jenn Wills (email@example.com), our Grace Co-Captains for the event, for more information.