Updated 263 days ago
This position reports to Maintenance Supervisor. The custodian performs cleaning, minor maintenance (interior & exterior), and room set ups.
- Complete and thorough cleaning of assigned inside and outside areas
- Replenish/install trashcan liners, paper towels, toilet paper, and soap in dispensers.
- Inventory, stocking and ordering of supplies.
- Handle room set up and take down
- Assist other Custodians with his/her duties.
- Responsible for security of facility, lock and unlock facility as assigned schedules
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- High School Diploma.
- Housekeeping/light maintenance/set up/grounds keeping.
- Physical Demands: Bending, lifting, climbing ladders.
- Equipment Used: Vacuum cleaner, scrubber, buffer, carpet extractor, power washer.
- Skilled in use of custodial equipment and cleaning supplies.
- Skilled in the use of maintenance tools.
- Ability to work with others/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
To be considered for this position, please send a cover letter, your resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.