Grace Church Foundation
What is the Grace Church Foundation?
The Grace United Methodist Church Foundation, a nonprofit organization, was established in 1992 out of the need to think towards the church’s future. It identifies and develops opportunities for planned giving. Our purpose is to endow and support the lasting impact of the church’s ministry and mission by encouraging members to remember Grace United Methodist Church in their planned giving.
Leave a Legacy
As a member of the church, you have committed to a journey of knowing, loving and serving God as you grow in your faith.
A gift to the Grace Church Foundation is one way of furthering your lifetime commitment and stewardship by remembering the Foundation in your will or trust or as a designated beneficiary of another asset.
A legacy gift is a way to provide support to the church’s mission and ministries in the future.
Secure the Future
Making a gift to the Foundation allows the church to confidently plan and communicate that:
- The church will be here tomorrow to nurture disciples.
- You wish to continue to help put God’s love in action into the future.
Renewing our Church
The founder of Methodism, John Wesley, believed giving and stewardship were integral to Christian discipleship and served as a visible expression of our love for God and neighbor. Our theology of giving is grounded in four principles:
- Everything is first and foremost from God.
- God chose humankind as stewards of God’s creation
- As God’s stewards, our priorities should reflect God’s preferences for the “poor”.
- Our actions today have implications for the present and future.
Contact the Grace Church Foundation
We would love the opportunity to connect and answer your questions. You can reach us by completing the Foundation Contact Form.